MacAdmins Presentation - 14 July 2022 - Demystifying JamfUploader
On 14 July 2022, I was once again fortunate to co-present with Anthony Reimer, this time at the MacAdmins 2022 Campfire Sessions, on the topic Demystifying JamfUploader - Taking Your Jamf AutoPkg Workflows to the Next Level.
This presentation is intended to be a deeper dive and update to our 2021 JNUC presentation about JamfUploader.
Anthony has written a blog post including links to the slides here.
The video of the presentation is also now available to view here:
Links in the slides
Here are all the links that were shown in the slides:
- Slide 14: 2021 JNUC presentation
- Slide 22: Anthony Reimer’s Blog Post - Integrating AutoPkg and Jamf Pro
- Slide 28: Marcel Kessler’s Blog Post - JamfPatchUploader
- Slide 50: Export Jamf XML by Gabriel Sroka and Bilal Habib
- Slide 54: JamfUploader wiki
- Slide 63: jcds_mode
- Slide 64: Jamf Uploader - Updating Trust
- Slide 65: jctl and pkgctl
- Slide 67: DateTimeOutputter by Matthew Warren
- Slide 68: Staging Jamf recipes to production
- Slide 70: RecipeBuilder by Mikael Löfgren
- Slide 72: AutoPkg wiki - Recipe Writing Guidelines
- Slide 72: Anthony Reimer’s Mac Tech Presentation - Writing and Understanding AutoPkg Recipes